- Includes Raspberry Pi 4 Model B - 2GB RAM, feature with latest Bluetooth 5.0, faster Gigabit Ethernet; compare with raspberry pi 3b+, pi 4 board has a good bit faster in the SD card read-write speeds and the GPU, plus Dual 4K monitor support, USB 3.0 and more ports, makes the raspberry pi 4 can be able to completed the projects which can not be completed by pi 3b+
32 GB SanDisk Micro SD Card (Class 10) Pre-loaded with NOOBS, transfer read speeds of up to 98MB/s, ideal for raspberry pi projects, compatible with microSDHC and microSDXC supporting host devices; Equipped with USB MicroSD Card Reader with USB-A and USB-C ports, compatible with Macbook, make it easy for you to quickly explore the wonderful world of Raspberry Pi
5.1V 3A USB-C Power Supply with on/off Switch(1.5M/5Feet), with Noise Filter, specially designed for the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B, it keeps your Pi 4B operating smoothly and at peak performance, easily press button to power on/off Raspberry Pi 4 board; Equipped with high quality 1.5M/5Feet Micro HDMI to HDMI Cable for connection to full HDMI displays
With LABISTS customized premium raspberry pi 4 Case, offer your pi 4 good protection, easy to access to all ports, featured with a camera port for easy install and use of the raspberry pi camera module(not included). Double cooling with 1 cooling fan and 3 excellent heatsinks, no more worry about overheating while the pi working; Comes with a Raspberry Pi quick start guide help you get started easily
Get this Raspberry Pi 4 Starter Kit to build your own RetroPie! Kit includes Raspberry Pi 4 Model B and everything you need to get up and running; It would be a great gift idea! LABISTS Worry-free 1 Year Warranty, lifetime efficient friendly customer service support
- An exclusive Raspberry Pi 4 Model B Starter Kit from LABISTS that includes the newest model of the Raspberry Pi family - everything you need to get up and running within minutes in the exciting world of Raspberry Pi! The Raspberry Pi 4 represents a massive leap in capabilities compared to previous models.
- The Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is the latest product featuring a Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit Quad-core processor running at 1.5GHz. It updated Bluetooth 5.0/BLEand faster Gigabit Ethernet, dual 4K monitor support and features 2 USB 3.0 ports.
- Included in this Raspberry Pi 4 Starter Kit is a premium Raspberry Pi 4 case as well as a 32 GB Class 10 SanDisk MicroSD Card pre-loaded with NOOBS, 15W Power Supply with USB-C Output & Micro HDMI to HDMI Cable. Just Plug and Play!
- LABISTS Complete Starter Kit, equipped with the necessary accessories to start the world of Raspberry Pi in minutes! Come with a well-designed package, it would be the best gift for beginners and raspberry pi lovers.
- It has the biggest connectivity upgrade from Bluetooth 4.2 to Bluetooth 5.0 when comparing the Raspberry Pi 4 with Pi 3B; The new standard offers quadruple the range and roughly double the speed over the legacy option. Plus Bluetooth 5.0 uses much less power than Bluetooth 4.2
- Video capabilities also see a big leap with the Raspberry Pi 4, you can get 4K support now (4K/60fps). You also have dual 4K monitor support via a pair of micro HDMI ports (please note the package only come with one Micro HDMI to HDMI Cable).
- The new model pi 4 equipped four USB ports, with two of them sporting USB 3.0. This is a notable upgrade over the last model, which only featured four USB 2.0 ports, give you a better experience.
The most noteworthy change on the new pi 4 board is the 1.5GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A72 CPU. It has a 3x performance boost over the previous model. It delivers a 500Mhz speed allows for more processing power while using less energy
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B with 1.5GHz 64-bit quad-core ARMv8 CPU (2GB RAM)
- 32GB Micro SD Card (Class 10) Pre-loaded with NOOBS
- Labists Premium High-Gloss Raspberry Pi 4 Case
- Micro HDMI to HDMI Cable - 6 foot (Supports up to 4K 60p)
- Labists USB-C Raspberry Pi 4 Power Supply with Noise Filter - Specially designed for the Raspberry Pi 4 (UL Listed)
- Labists USB-C PiSwitch (On/Off Power Switch for Raspberry Pi 4)
- Set of Heat Sinks
- USB MicroSD Card Reader
- Labists Quick-Start Guide
- Labists GPIO Reference Card