- 🍓 Motherboard Raspberry Pi 4 Model B (4 B) Official 4GB RAM: New SOC Broadcom BCM2711, quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit at 1.5GHz. Capable of supporting HEVC 4K streams at 60 fps and managing 2 screens in 4K. Dual band 802.11b / g / n / ac WiFi (2.4 / 5.0 GHz) and Bluetooth 5.0 module. Transfers via 2 USB 3.0 ports up to 10 times faster, 4 Gb / s or 500 MB / s
- 🍓 5.1V 3A USB-C Power Adapter with On / Off Switch: Specially designed for the new requirement of Raspberry Pi 4 B 4 GB RAM. Convenient to provide 5.1V 3000mA power to support overclock or to use the external hard drive, powerful enough for distributions like media center, raspan. Protection against short circuits / undervoltages / overvoltages / overtemperature / overcurrent. CE, FCC and RoHS certification
- 🍓Excellent Thermal Delivery: Equipped with 1 mini silent fan and 3 premium copper heat sinks for impeccable heat dissipation. Black box specially designed for the Raspberry Pi 4B with easy access to all holes and compatible with the supplied accessories, equipped with removable cover to access GPI0 and ventilation openings
- 🍓Fast Start Even for Beginners: 64GB Class 10 SanDisk micro SD card preloaded with NOOBS, which is easy to boot up to Rasberry Pi 4 B with Raspbian. Equipped with a micro SD card reader, USB compatible with USB-A & USB-C. LABISTS Colorful Quick Start Guide in English can give clear instructions to starters to easily access the LABISTS kit Raspberry Pi 4
- 🍓 Equipped with Necessary Accessories And You Can Turn It On Immediately: 1 * Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 4GB; 1 * 5,1V 3A power supply 1,3m with switch; 1 * 64GB SanDisk Micro SD card preloaded with NOOBS; 1 * Black case for Pi 4B; 1 * Fan; 3 * Copper heat sinks; 1 * Card reader compatible with USB-A & USB-C; 1 * HDMI to HDMI micro cable; 1 * Screwdrivers; 1 * LABISTS Raspberry Pi Quick Start guide; 1 * Warranty card
The ultimate Raspberry Pi! The Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is the newest Raspberry Pi computer made! And what could make the Pi 4 better than the 3? How about the 4GB RAM, a faster quad-core CPU, support for dual displays at up to 4K resolution, Gigabit Ethernet, USB3.0, wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0, and USB-C power? That's desktop PC performance! Good guess - that's exactly what they did!
- Broadcom BCM2711, Quad core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- 4GB LPDDR4-3200 SDRAM
- 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11ac wireless, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 USB 3.0 ports; 2 USB 2.0 ports.
- Raspberry Pi standard 40 pin GPIO header (fully backwards compatible with previous boards)
- 2 × micro-HDMI ports (up to 4kp60 supported)
- 2-lane MIPI DSI display port, 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
- 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- H.265 (4kp60 decode), H264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
- Micro-SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled (requires separate PoE HAT)
Bluetooth 5.0 (from 4.2 on the Raspberry Pi 3 B+) means you'll get twice the speed (2 Mbit/s) and four times the range (50m outdoors, 10m indoors) than you did with the previous generation. There's dual-band 802.11 b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, for quick wireless networking with less interference and better reception.
Dual micro-HDMI ports that support up to 4Kp60, to use your Raspberry Pi 4 with much larger displays with crisp, sharp, high resolution. Use the H.265 4Kp60 hardware decoding to watch 4K movies in your favorite media centre distro.
The Raspberry Pi 4 has two USB 3.0 ports, for up to 10x faster transfer speeds than USB 2.0, perfect for connecting fast peripherals like SSDs and flash drives. There are also two USB 2.0 ports for connecting less speed-dependent peripherals like keyboards and mice.
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B with 1.5GHz 64-bit quad-core ARMv8 CPU (4GB RAM)
- 64GB Micro SD Card (Class 10) Pre-loaded with NOOBS
- Labists Premium High-Gloss Raspberry Pi 4 Case
- 2x Micro HDMI to HDMI Cable - 6 foot (Supports up to 4K 60p)
- Labists USB-C Raspberry Pi 4 Power Supply with Noise Filter - Specially designed for the Raspberry Pi 4 (UL Listed)
- Labists USB-C PiSwitch (On/Off Power Switch for Raspberry Pi 4)
- Set of Heat Sinks
- USB MicroSD Card Reader
- Labists Quick-Start Guide
- Labists GPIO Reference Card