- Includes Made-In-UK Raspberry Pi 3 B+ (B Plus) board which boasts of new Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.4GHz, dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2/BLE, faster Ethernet, improved thermal management and PoE capability via a separate PoE HAT.
- 32GB SanDisk Micro SD Card (Class 10) preloaded with NOOBS, perfect for loading the operating system and storing data quickly. MicroSD Card Reader featuring with USB-A and USB-C transfers data with speeds of over 5Gbps.
- Labists 5V 3A USB power supply with noise filter has enough electric power to support overclock or external hard drive, specially designed for the Raspberry Pi 3 B+. A built-in switch is UL Listed and reduces the possibility of damage.
- Superior black ABS plastic case provides good protection for your Raspberry Pi with easy access to power, audio/video, USB, LAN, microSD, DSI display adapter, and camera connector. It features feet and vents to ensure the board gets proper cooling and plus-shaped wall mounting slots.
- Equipped with 2 premium copper heat sinks with better heat dissipation than aluminum which reduce the chip temperature and prevent system failure. Colorful Labists Raspberry Pi quick start guide can instruct starters easily to access the Labists Raspberry Pi start kit.
Labists complete Raspberry Pi 3 B starter kit includes everything you need to get started with a Raspberry Pi: the latest Raspberry Pi computer kit and a 32GB MicroSD card preloaded with NOOBS software to get you started right out of the box. NOOBS makes getting started with Pi easy and includes a bunch of different operating systems to choose from. 32GB SD card provides you with enough memory for small projects.
Also included are a 2.5-Amp Micro USB power supply, GPIO quick reference card, an HDMI cable, heat sinks to keep your board running cool, and a sleek black enclosure that protects your Raspberry Pi and gives you access to its ports.
NOTE: The 32 GB MicroSD card may appear a smaller capacity when inserted into a PC as it is pre-partitioned. The remaining space can be expanded as desired.
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ is Faster The model B + is faster than the previous Pi 3. It has a faster processor, more wireless network speed, and faster Ethernet communication. · 1.4GHz 64-bit quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU · Dual-band 802.11ac wireless LAN and Bluetooth 4.2 · Faster Ethernet (Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0) Additionally, the dual-band wireless LAN comes with modular compliance certification. This makes it easy to use the Pi in the final products.
Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) (PoE HAT NOT INCLUDED) The new Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ supports Power over Ethernet (PoE). This means that you can power your Pi using the same cable that provides Ethernet (using a separate PoE HAT, NOT INCLUDED).
Improved thermal management The processor is covered with metal. This helps to disperse heat, so you can apply more power to the CPU. There’s also a metal tin over the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth chips. Labists Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ is equipped with 2 premium copper heat sinks with better heat dissipation than aluminum.
5V 3A power supply with on/off switch Labists thinks more than other brands about how to make the Pi more convenient. With the ON/OFF switch power supply adapter, you do not need to pull off it to restart or reboot your PI, convenient to turn your Pi on and off.
Small but Powerful, Awesome Uses for Raspberry Pi 3 B+ (B Plus).
Welcome to The Colorful Raspberry Pi World
You can do most things you do with a regular computer like web browsing, document editing, playing games, coding and much more. With other Raspberry Pi accessories (NOT INCLUDED) you can do much more:
Retro gaming console to play the old arcade games;
Create your own programs as it comes with a good set of free tools for writing software. If you make a mistake, don’t worry you can wipe your Raspberry Pi and start over.
Create your own electronics projects. The Pi board has GPIOs that allow you to connect sensors and other electronic devices to interact with the real world.
The supercomputer built with several Pi boards;
Cloud server to store and access your data;
Media center to organize and play media on your TV; Build a complete CCTV home surveillance system.
Build your own complete Home Automation System to control and monitor your home.
Awesome and useful robots like farming robots and autonomous robot cars.
Improved Technical specifications
Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.4GHz（increased 19% over the previous generation）
2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2
Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0 (maximum throughput of 300 Mbps)
H.264 MPEG-4 decode (1080P30); H.264 encode (1080P30); OpenGL ES 1.1,2.0 graphic
The extended 40-pin GPIO header
4 USB 2.0 ports and Full-size HDMI
CSI camera port for connecting a Pi camera
DSI display port for connecting a Pi touchscreen display
4-pole stereo output and composite video port
Power-over-Ethernet ( PoE ) support (requires separate PoE HAT)